We offer competitively priced facial aesthetics training courses in both botulinum toxin and dermal fillers at the Medicentre, which is situated in the grounds of The University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.
We offer expert Botox and filler training for nurses, doctors, dentists, pharmacists and other professionals in the healthcare industry.
You can clinic welcomes physiotherapists and other suitably qualified medical professionals who can demonstrate:
• Membership to a regulatory body (with no restrictions to practice or pending investigations or suspensions from practice)
• Work in clinical role where the gathering of patient information, prioritisation of that information and associated risks, and recommendation of a treatment plan
are a substantive part of your day-to-day responsibilities
• Be in possession of a health related, medically based degree (or equivalent level qualification/training)
• Have independent prescribing rights OR confirm you will work with the oversight of a prescribing clinician (which specifically includes face-to-face consultations
for all POMs and availability for emergency advice at all times)
• Can obtain and will maintain professional indemnity insurance for aesthetic medicine and public liability insurance at all times- you must show us proof of an
acceptance for an insurance company before we can give you training (Hamilton Fraser or Cosmetic Insure)
The Botox and filler courses are designed for health professionals with either a medical qualification or independent prescriber status, and cover aspects of consent, ethics, pharmacology and anatomy within a classroom environment, combined with hands-on practical training supervised by an experienced clinician. We believe that our courses offers the best value.
The cosmetic courses are delivered by experts with extensive experience in all procedures. We help you to become a better practitioner and to be able to use artistry in providing a better patient outcome and experience. Our courses are run regularly in classes of up to 6, to ensure our courses are both personal and bespoke. We pride ourselves on giving you the knowledge and skills needed to either start or improve your aesthetic practice. All our training courses are fully accredited and approved by leading aesthetic insurance companies Hamilton & Fraser, and Cosmetic Insure.
Lip Masterclass (Techniques include structure and definition, volume and proportion, restoration and anti ageing, tenting, Russian, 4mm, vermilion borders,
peri oral lines, cupid bow and philtrum columns) – £750.00
Tear Trough – £750.00
Rhinoplasty – £750.00
Managing Complications (online) – £200.00
Augmentation of Eyelashes and Eyebrows – £350.00
Skin Boosters – Introductory offer February and March 2022 – £250.00
Dermaplaining training – £400.00
Chemical peel – £400.00
Weight Management – £300.00
Shadowing clinics (Sunday morning or evening clinics) – £325.00
Minor Illness (3 day course) – £700.00
Minor Injury (2 days course) -£580.00
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT. Course prices are subject to change.
For further information on any of our courses please email our team at email@example.com